who we are
National Association of Credit Union Chairmen
The Chairmen's group . . .
is the only association dedicated exclusively to the educational and networking needs of credit union chairmen. Our programs are designed to help chairmen and future chairmen develop and improve their leadership skills and expertise.
By joining The Chairmen's Group, you are joining a national network of dedicated individuals determined to make a difference in the credit unions they serve.
Please take a few moments to review our services and consider joining this dynamic community of progressive volunteer leaders.
2013 LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SEMINAR
June 23-25, 2013
Coronado Island Marriott
2000 Second Street
Coronado, CA 92118
NACUC Room Rate: $205/night
2013 ROUNTABLE FORUM
37th annual chairmen's
September 25-28, 2013
Hilton DeSoto Hotel
15 East Liberty Street
Savannah, GA 31401
NACUC Room Rate: $149/night
chairmen's group in the headlines
news and information for credit union volunteers
Follow a link to view the full article:
- CU Times: "Fostering a Culture of Continuing Education Starts at the Top"
- CU Times: "Hoping for the Best Is a Lot of Work These Days"
- CU Times: "Trade Leadership Looms as NACUC Topic"
- CU Times: "Solutions, Frank Discussions Part of Unique Appeal of NACUC Roundtable Forum"
member servicesJoin today and begin receiving these exclusive members benefits . . .
- Membership DirectoryKeeping chairmen in touch with their peers.
- Virtual ForumBlog-style fourm for peer-to-peer discussions.
- Exchange NewsletterNews & info for the CU chairmen's community.Click the image above for current issue
- Registration Discounts Significant savings on Roundtable Forum & Leadership Seminar registration fees.
- Position Paper Archives "Best and brightest" ideas shared between chairmen during roundtable discussions..
- CEO Compensation & Benefits SurveyThe only compensation survey in the industry sent directly to chairmen.